Do you know your front end from your back end? Obsessive about positive user experience? Agree that content most definitely comes first?
Then you're the developer for us!
Based at Hampton HQ in Aberdeen, you will work with us to deliver high profile, creative and exciting websites for a wide range of clients.
Reporting into our digital studio manager, you will need at least three years web development experience.
What does the role involve?
- Front and back end development of CMS driven websites and web applications
- Delivering exceptional work for our clients
- Working alongside our amazing creative studio
- Collaborating with our wider team including our account managers
What are we looking for?
- Enthusiasm, hard work and energy
- Excellent project, organisational and time management skills
- Experience in PHP and Twig
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and SASS
- Experience in open source CMS, particularly Craft CMS
- Responsive, content first, web design
- API experience
- cPanel, WHM and domain knowledge
- Cordova development
- Knowledge of digital marketing and internal and external communications
- Distribution of apps through Xcode and Android SDK
- Onsen UI experience
- Coding for accessibility
- Site optimisation to improve performance
- Ability to create working prototypes
What are we offering?
- An exciting opportunity to joined one of Scotland’s leading agencies
- The chance to be part of a really awesome team of people
- A full-time position, based in Aberdeen
- A competitive salary
What should you do next?
Are you interested? If so then send a copy of your CV, along with a covering letter, to Carol Mennie via firstname.lastname@example.org