Our wonderful client base is growing, which means we’re on the lookout for a fab account manager to join our team.
Based at Hampton HQ in Aberdeen, you will work with us to deliver high profile, creative and exciting campaigns for a wide range of clients.
Reporting into our client services director, you will need at least three years account management experience.
Creativity is vitally important to us as is a proactive attitude and a hands-on approach.
What does the role involve?
- Developing marketing strategies and tactical communication plans
- Drafting marketing and promotional briefs for our design and digital teams
- Managing all marketing channels and activities, including website management, social media and print
- Helping produce targeted and engaging content
- Directing and organising photo and video shoots
- Developing and implementing calendars for specific and timely marketing campaigns
- Managing client budgets
So what are we looking for?
- Proven experience in branding and marketing
- Knowledge of digital marketing and internal and external communications
- Enthusiasm, hard work and energy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Deep understanding of marketing principles
- A multi-tasker
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent project, organisational and time management skills
What are we offering?
- An exciting opportunity to joined one of Scotland’s leading agencies
- The chance to be part of a really awesome team of people
- A full-time position, based in Aberdeen
- A competitive salary
What should you do next?
Are you interested? If so then send a copy of your CV, along with a covering letter, to Morven Mackenzie via firstname.lastname@example.org