Hampton launched in 1996. Since then, we have grown to be one of the leading creative agencies in Scotland.
Over the decades we have created award-winning work from our Aberdeen base that has achieved global recognition – from creating the original BrewDog brand to designing an international best-seller with Penguin’s Little Book of Hygge.
We are a brand-led marketing and design consultancy working across multiple sectors, but with a specialist focus on the energy sector.
Our established client base is growing, and we are now looking for a dynamic individual to help us drive the agency into an exciting new chapter of growth.
If you are a team player who can lead, drive momentum and build valuable client relationships then this is the role for you.
You will have a sound knowledge of modern marketing and love creativity and design.
You will also have the experience to be able to advise and guide clients, with the ability to ‘make it happen’, while seeing the challenge as an opportunity.
You thrive in a busy agency environment.
What does the role involve?
- Leading the agency’s team of account managers and planners to develop clear client briefs;
- Overseeing a portfolio of client accounts, with overall responsibility for the client/agency relationship;
- Working closely with the creative director and wider agency team to deliver quality work across various platforms;
- Managing budgets and ensuring the profitability of client accounts;
- Identifying, developing and converting new business opportunities;
- Supporting the professional development and talent planning across the team;
- Working with the senior management team.
What are we looking for?
- Strong leadership skills
- Confidence in dealing with people at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiasm, hard work and energy
- Strong presentation skills
- A multi-tasker
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent project, organisational and time management skills
- Strong negotiation and persuasion abilities
- Superior critical thinking and analytical skills
- Experience of the oil and gas industry/working with blue-chip organisations is preferable (but not essential)
What are we offering?
- An exciting opportunity to join one of Scotland’s leading creative agencies
- The chance to be part of a really awesome team of people
- A full-time position
- A competitive salary
What should you do next?
Are you interested? If so then send a copy of your CV, along with a covering letter, to Carol Mennie via email@example.com