Are you highly organised? Are you keen to learn? Do you fancy working with a lovely bunch of experienced brand, design and digital specialists? Then you might just be what we’re looking for!
Launched in 1996, Hampton is one of the leading creative agencies in Scotland. Over the decades we have created award-winning work from our Aberdeen base that has achieved global recognition – from creating the original BrewDog brand to designing an international best-seller with Penguin’s Little book of Hygge.
We are currently looking for an account executive to join us at Hampton HQ to help deliver high-profile, creative and exciting campaigns for a wide range of clients. The ideal candidate for this role is a recent graduate, who is now looking to establish themselves in a client services role.
What does the role involve?
- Helping manage creative projects through the studio
- Working with our team of website designers and developers on digital projects
- Joining account managers in client meetings and helping produce project plans
- Managing print and production jobs
- Taking part in agency pitches
- Undertaking administrative tasks to support the account management team
So, what are we looking for?
- Excellent project, organisational and time management skills
- Enthusiasm, hard work and energy
- A willingness to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A multi-tasker
- Passion for creativity
- Marketing-related degree preferable
What are we offering?
- An exciting opportunity to joined one of Scotland’s leading agencies
- The chance to be part of a really awesome team of people
- A full-time position, based in Aberdeen
- A competitive salary
What should you do next?
Are you interested? If so then send a copy of your CV, along with a covering letter, to Carol Mennie via firstname.lastname@example.org