Finance Assistant – Part-Time (Remote Working Considered)
Launched in 1996, Hampton is one of the leading creative agencies in Scotland.
Over the decades we have created award-winning work from our Aberdeen base that has achieved global recognition – from creating the original BrewDog brand to designing an international best-seller with Penguin’s Little Book of Hygge.
We are currently looking for a finance assistant to join us at Hampton HQ.
What does the role involve?
- Financial reporting, assisting with monthly management accounts, profit and loss and balance sheet reconciliations
- Analysing revenue streams, costs and margins across departments.
- Budgeting and forecasting including monthly and annual budget reports
- Producing revenue forecast models
- Assisting with VAT returns
- Reviewing and auditing financial statements and reports, ensuring all calculations and data entries are correct
- Attending finance department and company-wide meetings
- Suggesting improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reductions
So what are we looking for?
- A candidate with substantial experience of financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting and analysis
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software
- Strong knowledge of bookkeeping
- Ability to exercise care and discretion, able to retain confidential information
- Good organisational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Professional attitude and approach
What are we offering?
- An exciting opportunity to joined one of Scotland’s leading creative agencies
- The chance to be part of a really awesome team of people
- A part-time position
- A competitive salary
What should you do next?
Are you interested? If so then send a copy of your CV, along with a covering letter, to Carol Mennie via firstname.lastname@example.org