Tubular safety locked in
As part of the Swire Group, Swire Oilfield Services has been operating for more than 40 years and is the world's largest supplier of specialist offshore containers to the global energy industry.
Responding to the rising safety issues associated with tubular handling, and the common practices that put crew in immediate danger, Swire developed its revolutionary Tubular Rack System (TRS) to provide safe transportation for shipping tubulars offshore to vessels.
Inform, inspire and engage
Hampton’s objective was to create a primary message and visual identity for the TRS product campaign that informed, inspired and engaged the target audience, with support materials to encourage sales and rental globally.
The message had to align to the key buying decisions of the target audience, whilst positively disrupting the current Samson Post method of stowing casing. Our campaign aligned with this revolutionary and innovative positioning, focusing on why TRS is the better alternative:
- Safety and operational success at the core of the messaging
- Educating through highlighting the technology and features
- Supporting the message with a unique campaign identity and image
A cross-platform campaign
The final approach and creative concept was applied to a variety of outputs for maximum impact with a call to action to visit the dedicated campaign web page for further information and to encourage the audience to contact the Swire team.
- A campaign page incorporating key messaging and attention to SEO
- A suite of four videos, visually representing the product and its features
- A printed and digital brochure highlighting the benefits
- A specification sheet, detailing the necessary technical information
- Digital assets including, a banner for Swire’s LinkedIn page designed to catch the attention of visitors to the page and an email signature to increase awareness around the new product
- An editable PowerPoint slide deck to support the team at Swire to sell the product
We launched the four videos across social media platforms, achieving over 14,000 impressions on LinkedIn and a 4.32% engagement rate. On Facebook we reached 4,000 people, with more than 500 organic engagements.
The campaign resulted in visitors to the website increasing by 25% over the course of launching the videos, compared to the same period from the previous year.